Tuesday 30 July 2013

Let's Travel - What's in my travel makeup bag?

Hello everyone,

So you may know what on Thursday I am going to Turkey, I am so so so excited. So I thought I would share with you what makeup I am taking because I love knowing what people take, I hope this helps you.


My makeup bag is from M&S.

You may think this is a lot of makeup, but I have room for this much and it isn't making my luggage go over either. But I am so used to getting up in the morning and have a choice with all my makeup.


Face -

Mini Benefit porefessional primer
Mini smashbox photo finish primer
Maybelline Dream pure BB - Light
Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer - Terre-Neuve
Mac studio fix powder - NC15
Mac Studio finish concealer - NC15
Nars Laguna bronzer
Nars orgasm blush
Topshop head over heels cream blush
Nars copacabana multiple 
YSL Touche Eclat

Eyes -

Urban decay Naked basics pallete
Maybelline mega plush mascara
Mac Painterly paintpot
Loreal super liner brow artist - Blonde
Maybelline scandaleyes eyeliner - 005 Nude
Maybelline scandaleyes eyeliner - 001 Black
Maybelline scandaleyes eyeliner - 004 Taupe
The body shop eye definer - Moonstone

Lips -

Lush popcorn lip scrub
Cherry chapstick
Revlon sweet tart lip butter
Mac Angel lipstick 
Mac pink pearl pop lipstick 
Mac pervette lipstick
Revlon pink pout lipstick
Chanel Rouge coco shine lipstick - 70 sourire
Clarins colour quench lip balm - 03

Thank you
Shelby'xo


No comments :

Post a Comment