Monday 5 August 2013

The food tag

Hello everyone,

So we all love food, especially me and I thought I would share with you everything about food.

1. What is your favorite food? Steak & Chips or Chicken
2. What is your least favorite food? Indian
3. What is your favorite thing to cook? Sweet treats 
4. What is your favorite salad? My mum's salad, Peppers, Cucumber, Spring onion, Lettuce, Tomatoes and cheese 
5. What is your favorite meat? Chicken 
6. What is your favorite soup? Heinz chicken noodle 
7. What is your favorite type of sandwich? Greggs Cheese and Tomato 
8. What is your favorite bread? Either 
9. What is your favorite ice cream? Cookie dough or Mint chocolate chip
10. What is your favorite "slow food" restaurant? Harvester or Nandos 
12. If you could have any type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Scones 
13. If you could never eat anything ever again, what would it be? Toast 
14. What vegetables do you like (If you like any) Sweet corn and Carrots
15. Have you given food to your pet because you didn't like the taste of it? No
16. Are you a vegetarian? No
17. Do you like to cook? Yes
18. Do you know how to cook? Basics yes but anything else I need a recepie 
19. Are you good at it? I would like to think so, Well I haven't poisoned anyone
20. Have you made dinner before? I think so
21. Do you like to experiment with food? Yes
22. What is a typical food that comes from your country or town? Online it says - sandwichfish and chipspies like the cornish pasty, trifle and roasts dinners. 


Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment