Sunday 11 August 2013

The pet tag

Hello everyone,

So you may know how addicted I am to my pet, so I thought you could get to know more about him by doing this tag.

1. Whats your pet? My pet is a dog, he is a Newfoundland

2. What are their names? His name is Charlie but some nicknames are Gummy bear, Beany Bear, beans, Charles and more

3. How old are they? 13

4. Where did you get them? From a breeder 

5. Why did you want to get this particular breed/species? Because Newfoundlands are such a gentle dog, they are so loving and cute.

6. Do they know any tricks? Apart from sit and lay down.

7. Do they Snuggle/Give Kisses/ Follow you around? Yes

8. What are some of the funny things they do to make you laugh? 
Charlie come up to you and give you a shoe when you walk in the door.
- When you have some sweets he'll come up to you and rest his head on your lap.
- When you took him at the park he'd run and just fall over and kick his legs from side to side.
- When i'm leaving my mum will close the door but Charlie is in the way as if he dosen't want you to go.
- And lots more...

Check pictures of my dog and click here

Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment