Wednesday 30 October 2013

Fashion wishlist - November

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to be showing you my Fashion Wishlist, I have been wanting quite a lot of fashion things lately, so I thought I would narrow it down and show you what I have be lusting over.


Boohoo.com - Joanna Bow Trim Wedges - £25


I have seen this wedges in the past and just wanted them so badly, and I still want them now, they are from Boohoo.com. I think these could look amazing with everything, I'd wear them with a girly dress, and these shoes would just make the outfit look stunning. I love the bow I think it could transform any outfit. Also these shoes would look amazing in pastel colours for the summer.









These trousers are just stunning in my opinion, I think they look so smart, I am just in love with them. I think they can be paired with everything from smart to casual and Heels to flats. I love the way they look they are such a class piece. I am just in love! I also think £40 is a very good price because they are just stunning and a timeless, versatile piece.











Lipsy - Jewel Long Sleeve Midi Dress - £45

I have always been a fan of these Midi dresses ever since they hits the high street stores. But I always thought that they wouldn't suite me and I never found the print that made me think "Yes!" but I have found it now. I am in love with this print it's stunning! Also I think this would be so flattering and stylish. This is £45 which is pricey compared to others but the print is to die for, I love the long sleeves for Autumn Winter with a leather jacket would look stunning.







Lipsy - Lace Bardot crop top - £28

Lately there is so many crop tops out there ever since the start of summer, but it's coming to Autum/Winter and thats every cold, so this crop top is just stunning and I love how flattering it would be on. I love the lace, but I especially love the shoulder. This is again a key piece I think and £28 isn't that bad in my opinion. The would look stunning with a Midi skirt (Like shown in the picture). Also Lipsy is great quality and I think is amazing because they are always on trend. 


Tip if your buying from Lipsy - I have found with Lipsy that sizes come up smaller in clothes, so go a size up or order two sizes and send back the other it doesn't fit.

Thank you
Shelby'xo

Is there anything you have been lusting over lately? Comment below.

2 comments :

  1. These are a lot more casual than everything you have just shown but I found these Jeffrey Campbell high tops on Karmaloop and I'm going to die if I don't get them!

    http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-HOMG-Sunflower-Platform-Sneaker/377884

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with these, Never thought I would like these, there stunning! Would look great in the Summer with high wasted shorts <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete