Monday 28 October 2013

Small Haul

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry I haven't done a blog post in ages, I am so sorry. But I am coming back with a small haul. All this weekend I have been Christmas shopping, but I also picked only a few things up for me.


The first thing I have got is the 
  • Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner Intense Black, I have been wanting a good gel eyeliner, so I thought this would be perfect because Tanya Burr loves this. I got this from Tesco and it was £7.99 I think.











I also found these bath bombs, from the brand Miss Patisserie I have never heard of this brand before, but it sounded nice. Also they were £4 each, I thought they looked so cute and I thought they look like Bomb Cosmetics bath bombs. I got the Peach Schnapps and Sundae Beat ones.


From the same Brand Miss Patisserie, I got my friend one of the big ones, this one doesn't have a name that I can see. I got this for a friend because I think these are such good presents. This one was £6 but they are just too cute and they look and smell great.

Thank you
Shelby'xo



No comments :

Post a Comment