Monday 16 December 2013

Gift guide - Stocking fillers/Under £15

Hello everyone,

I didn't think I was going to be able to post two of these gift guides but I am going to try and do the for him tomorrow. But this is the stocking fillers/Under £15. I am going to try and do some men/women/unisex.



Body -

I think everyone can use some body care.

Lynx duo - These are £6 from Boots and they do a range of scents, The good thing is they come with a shower gel and deodorant body spray. Click here

Also getting the same thing for women is a great gift because you will always use shower gel.

I love the Dove set's because they smell amazing and are great fr you skin, the moisturizer and soften. These are also £6 and they have some great sets. Click here

Nails - 

Everyone loves to receive nail gifts and these are some great gifts.

Ted Baker not the first place you would think of Nail polish but the packaging is so cute and it's only £12 for 4 nails polishes. Click here

I have found this really cute set of a manicure set from boots, by the brand Boutique. This comes in a really nice case and is very compact for traveling, this is only £7. Click here

Gadgets - 

I love personally receiving some quirky gadgets in my stocking. And they are unisex aswell.

You can not go wrong with a remote control something, this is a Flying UFO and it's only £12. Click here

If you know someone who loves running or working out this is a great gift for them, It comes with a running band to out round your arm for a phone. Only £12. Click here

This is the coolest speaker I have seen for the shower, I love how it looks. It's £15 but it looks amazing. Click here

I hope this gave you a few ideas.

Shelby'xo


No comments :

Post a Comment