Saturday 8 March 2014

Haul// Yankee Candle, Body Shop & More

Hello everyone,

I have been doing a bit of shopping lately and I love doing haul. This means I have another one for you and it has no Lush in it (gob smacked)! But I have some things from Yankee Candle (what a surprise), The Body shop, Boots and more.



Yankee Candle large jar candles - Bunny Cake and Fruit Fusion - £19.99

Just like Lush I can honestly admit I am addicted to Yankee Candle! I have lots of there Tarts too much infact. And today I added two large jar candles to my collection. These smell like heaven, I am currently burning Fruit Fusion. I am looking to buy more but there not cheap but so worth it.



The Body Shop Satsuma and Mango shower gel. Strawberry lip butter and Strawberry Body Puree.

I love the body shop so much, I have way too much but it's like Lush I can't stop buying it. I think there stuff is very affordable and smell amazing. I have nearly everything in the Strawberry range, also the Satsuma range smells heavenly like the Mango range. And you can't go wrong with shower gel can you!



Tresemme Salon finish hairsprayRimmel Match perfection loose powder and  Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer balm (Demure) 

I have always wanted to try the Tresemme hair spray, this is never a brand I ever get, I have always gone for something different but I needed some more hairspray. I also have wanted to try some loose powders and I saw that Rimmel had one to match my favourite foundation. Also Revlon have recently released there new balms (Matte and Lacquer) I had to try one.



Company Magazine April 2014 - £2.60 

I went into Whsmiths looking for Allure magazine, but instead stumbled across this magazine with this beauty, Zoe AKA Zoella. She is a fellow Youtuber and Beauty blogger. I love Company magazine and to find my one of my favourite youtubers on the front of it, I had to get it. I haven't read this yet but will be after this post.

 

Knitted Heart cushion (Can't find online)

I have a bedding from next and it has a matching throw, which is knitted and I got the matching pillow for Christmas. My mum was browsing the Next sale and found this for me and brought it. And it matches my other pillow, bedding and throw. I love this so much it doesn't look like a heart :/ but I can reshape it.


Have you brought anything lately? 


No comments :

Post a Comment