Wednesday 12 March 2014

Workout Wednesday// Healthy food ideas

Hello everyone,

I was thinking about what I can do for this weeks workout Wednesday, I was thinking to myself that eating healthy is just as important as the workout side of it. I think you need to eat right and have a healthy exercise routine then you are well on your way to getting toned/losing weight. Here are my food favourites.

Greek Yogurt:

I love this in the morning, it's a great breakfast idea. First put around 2-3 table spoons of Greek yogurt into a bowl, then add fruit I love to use strawberries, raspberries and grapes, after I put some granola on top mixed with honey. This is amazing because it's all good food, and it tastes amazing.

Chicken salad:

I love salads I could live on them. But if I only fancy something small for dinner I will have a chicken salad. First I chop the vegetables up I love having cucumber, tomato, pepper, spring onion, lettuce and cheese (grated not too much). I then mix this all together into a big bow. Then I love adding some chicken in breadcrumbs I cook this then add it to the salad chopped up. This is amazing and is very much like the Mcdonalds chicken and bacon salad (without the bacon).

Wraps:

When I am going to school I have been taking wraps lately and they have been amazing. I get some white wraps, then I put some chopped ham, lettuce and tomato into it, then wrap it up. This is great for lunches and takes no time at all.

Sweet craving:

I always find myself wanting a sweet treat that contains too much sugar. Well to stop this and to cure my hunger for something sweet. Fruit is going to be your best friend I love having raspberries or strawberries because they have natural sugar and taste sweet.

Smoothies:

I love making these in different ways I throw some fruit into a blender with some crushed ice, these are perfect in the summer. I also have them with vanilla ice cream and a tad bit of milk and fruit, I tend to have this more as a desert. 

Board of water?:

Not everyone loves water but this is a way you can add more taste to plain water. First get a glass of cold water, then add some sliced cucumber/lemon/mint leaves to some water then put in the fridge for 10-15 minutes. This gives the water much more taste also experiment with different things. 


I hope this gave you some inspiration.



No comments :

Post a Comment