Wednesday 12 March 2014

Tag// ABC

Hello everyone,

As much as I love beauty and fashion my blog is also lifestyle. And I love knowing things about you and I thought it would be nice for you to hear a tag about some things about me. I hope you learn something different (I tag everyone) I am not sure if you have to make the question up or copy from someone else, I done my own.

A - Age: 15 
B - Birthday: 24th December 1998
C - Candle (Favourite): Yankee Candle Bunny cake or Fruit fusion
D - Drink you last had: Diet coke
E - Ethnicity: Engish
F - Favorite film/s: In time, The devil wears prada, Seven Pounds and Despicable me 1 and 2
G - 
H - Hair colour - Brunette 
I - Ice cream favourite - Mint chocolate or Vanilla
J - Juice or Squash?: I prefer squash 
K - Kite?: It never works out for me!
L - Longest car ride?: 3-4 hours
M - Milkshake favourite: Millies cookie shake with a chocolate chip cookie
N - Number favourite: 4 and 7
O - One wish: To travel the world
P - Proposal dream: Barcelona or New York; I have to know nothing about it
Q - Quote: "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it"
R - Reason to smile: Being with family and friends
S - Sleeping hours: 10pm on a school night
T - Time you wake up: 6:30am
U - Unknown fact: I love fairy light (did you know that before?)
V - Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts 
W - Worst habbit: Eating too may sweets
X - X-ray: My teeth when I was getting braces.
Y - Yummy food: Millie's cookies and cookie shakes
Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn 


I tag Ellie and everyone else.



No comments :

Post a Comment