Tuesday 28 January 2014

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I feel that I don't mention this enough, and I wanted to take the time to express this to you all...




I should be revising right now but...

I just wanted to say that you all mean the world to me, and I love blogging and I do these posts because blogging is one of my hobbies. I do this in my spare time and I adore it!

I don't care about how many people follow my blog, but if you have read or clicked into my blog, I want to thank you all so much. It means the world! 

Also I look at my blog stats and to see I have people from all over the world reading my blog means a lot. I have people from France, United Kingdom, Germany, United States, Romania, Denmark, Poland, Russia, Sweden and Chile. This seems crazy that I have people from so many different places I would love to visit one day reading my blog... (Mind Blown)

Well all I am trying to say is a massive massive thank you! I hope you love my blog and much as I do and I will speak to you tomorrow with my first post in my "Workout Wednesdays series" (I am uploading the post at 10:00 Pacific Standard Time or 6pm GMT. 

Check back tomorrow!



No comments :

Post a Comment