Thursday 20 March 2014

My School Essentials

Hello everyone,

I wish I had read/watched lots of videos on what to take to school other then the basic pen and pencil etc. But this is what I reccomend to take to school they are god sends at times.


My school essentials!

I am going to get the non beauty item over and done with and that is colored pens, I love the Stabilo fine liner pens. These are amazing I prefer using these other than felt tips or highlighters because they look much neater and they don't smudge. Also I hate when the ink transfers to the other page, but these don't do that. 

Moving onto beauty a comb is amazing, I tend to get quite a few knots in my hair, but this is amazing for untangling plus I always use this for back combing and adding volume especially towards the end of the day and after sport.

I have always carried a body spray with me but I never feel they last the longest time, but this Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist is amazing because it lasts longer than a normal spray but isn't too storng like perfume can be, it's the best of both worlds. Also in my opinion these smell nicer and they have a lot of scents to choose from.

For me I can't go anywhere without a lip balm, but at school I carry with me a Lush lip scrub in popcorn, a Palmers Lip balm and a tinted lip balm I have been loving the Maybelline Baby lips in Cherry Me. I have to carry a lip scurb with me because I hate flaky lips and you might not need it everyday but it's a life savor when you do have it. Also I have to have a lip balm because it's amazing to apply after a lip scurb I have around 5 in my blazer pocket. But having a tinted lip balm is great because it moisturizers and adds a hint of colour.

A Lush Charity Pot it amazing, I have the sample for £1 and this is great because it's a multi purpose product, you can use this on your hands and body. I don't need a body moisturizer everyday but when I do this come in handy all the time. Also I always carry a hand sanatizer and hand cream, I love the Body Shop Mango hand cleanse Gel in Mango and the Cranberry Joy hand cream (from Christmas range). These are great because I always need hand sanatizer because you touch so much germs and it's refreshing, I always get dry hands by touching books and everything else and this is great to have.

Extras:

Mints
Hair bands and Hair clips
Dry Shampoo (a mini batiste)
Roll on deodorant
Makeup (Powder, Concealer, Lip stick/Gloss, Blotting sheets)
Tissues

I hope this helped! What are your school essentials? Comment below






No comments :

Post a Comment