Thursday 10 April 2014

Haul// Clothes and Beauty

Hello everyone,

I have brought a few things lately and I really want to share them with you. I have some beauty and fashion. It is not too much but enough to do a haul. Enjoyy


I have been wanting some white converses for ages, if you see my wish lists you would have seen me wanting these. I think they look stunning, I brought them from Next Online and they were £47. If it helps them name is Converse Chuck Taylor ox in White.

Link// Click here


I have had my eye on this perfume since it came out, and a few days ago I juts decided to get it. The bottle is perfection I love how it looks with my other perfumes. This is the Nikki Minaj perfume (30ml) Pink Friday. This is £23.

Link// Click here


This isn't the best picture, but I just wanted to show you the pattern. This is a dress I got this dress from the Next sale because they sell Lipsy. This is a long sleeve bodycon dress that comes to a midi length (hits my knee). This also has quite a low back but not too low.

Link// Click here


Also if you have seen my wish list posts, I have mentiond these products in their. I finaily caved and brought the Benefit Brow Zings this was £24.50 and I got the shade light. Also I look on Tanya Burr's post about the lip gloss and Nail Polish range and I couldn't find my Superdrug on the list. But i'd thought I would look anyways. And I found them I just wish their was testers. But I brought the colour First Date, it was £6.99.

Benefit link// Click here
Tanya Burr Lipgloss// Click here

Have you tried any of these? Comment below




2 comments :

  1. So jealous, I reeeally want some Converse (the exact ones you got) and I was actually talking about them earlier haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha, they are stunning! I have to admit I need to ware them in a bit though, starting to hurt the back of my foot :( xx They look amazing xxx

      Delete