Sunday 27 April 2014

Weekend Outfits

Hello everyone,

This weekend is my mum's 'birthday weekend' it's her birthday today. And I thought I would show you some of the outfits I wore through out the weekend.

Saturday//

In the morning we went into town, I hopefully will be having a haul coming up soon. It is just a case of when and if I get time. 


Top// Primark
Jeans// Topshop Joni Jeans
Shoes// White converse
Necklace// Select
Ring// Pandora
Arm Candy// Michael Kors Watch and Bangle

Also on Saturday we went round to a friends house, we had a little part for my mum. But I also went for a run so I wanted my outfit to be running appropriate but casual.


Top// Primark, but for running had a top on under neath, from Topshop
Leggings// Lipsy
Socks// Primark workout socks
Shoes// Nike

Sunday//

Today we went out for a meal to the Harvester, they was 15 of us and it was really nice. 


Top// Lipsy
Jacket/Blazer// Primark
Jeans// Topshop Joni Jeans
Socks// Topshop
Bag// Ted Baker
Watch// Michael Kors

What did you do this weekend? Comment Below





No comments :

Post a Comment