Wednesday 7 May 2014

I'm sorry// Update

Hello everyone,

I just want to say the worlds biggest apology, I haven't done a blog post in quite a while I don't even want to look at how long it has been. But quite a lot has happened since I last informed you, some good the majority bad.

Monday 28th April 2014

On Monday it was the worst day for me, you would have known this is you follow me on instagram (shelbyobrien1x). But we had to sadly put my dog Charlie to sleep. You may not of known but he had Hip Dysplasia, he was in a lot of pain and it was the best for him. You can read my Furry Friend tag here.

Sunday 4th to Monday 5th May 2014

I am not sure if I said but I am doing the Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award, and on Sunday and Monday we had the practice exhibition. We had to walk 30KM in two days, plus camping. This was so painful we had massive rucksacks to carry. I have a blister on the side of my foot, my legs and back ache so much. It was very hard but I am so happy it's over for a month or so, but it was such a experience I will never forget. Also I got the worst night sleep ever!

Exams

I am sorry to have to mention this word, but a week today I have my first real gcse exam for Spanish. But it's my last Spanish exam/assessment ever. I am so excited but scared, I am so glad it's so close to the end but I am kind of freaking out because it has creeped on us very quickly. I will be doing less blog posts but not as long as a gap as I had last month.

Just some quotes I wanted to share//



I love this!







No comments :

Post a Comment