Wednesday 7 May 2014

Workout Wednesday// Nike Roshe Run

Hello everyone,

I have been on a hunt for some trainers, and I have finally decided and brought a pair, this is going to be a first impressions and review so far post. I also want to just mention how sorry I am for missing a post last week. I explain everything in my new update post click here.


Can I just say, these are so comfy, I refer to them as my slippers. They feel like fluffy comfy clouds on the bottom of your feet. I think the sole and the materials used make these so easy to walk, run, jump, work out in.

I think these look stunning, they won't be to everyone's taste. But I love them so much. I brought these from Office for £69.99. 

I don't really have much to say you will probably hear from me soon about these, but so far 10/10 and I highly reccomend if you are looking for some trainers. 






No comments :

Post a Comment