Saturday 10 May 2014

Haul// Topshop, River Island & more!

Hello everyone,

I have been wanting to do this for a while but could never find the time. And it's a massive haul, I am going to try and put this all into a collection. Anyways this is a collective haul that I have collected for a good month now. I am not going to include picture because the majority of them are on the collection. You can buy from this collection straight to the website.

The Vollow Haul collection - Click here



I have been loving clothes shopping at the moment aswell as home shopping. I found this amazing throw in Primark, I brought this to go along with my bedding from BHS. They are so cute and I am just in love with them.

Also if your looking for on trend pieces River Island have them! I fell in love with so much but got a pair of shorts and a top. Also topshop have some stunning pieces and basics at the moment.



Also I am quite suprised with New Look and Primark at the moment. New Look have some stunning, on trend and perfect pieces for Summer. Also Primark have some gems but you have to hunt for them. I got this boyfriend blazer from there and I am in love!


I love this picture it' so colourful and perfect! This bikini top is from Primark, it's such a nice fit with the blue, pink and white. I will be wearing this with black bikini bottoms. New Look have some great pineapple things, I fell in love with this bralet top, it's so colourful and would look amazing under sheer tops. 

Have you brought anything lately? Also let me know if you prefer this style of haul, it was a lot of pictures to take if I done it the usual way. Comment below.







No comments :

Post a Comment