Saturday 10 May 2014

Let's Talk// Red Soles Lucky Girl

Hello everyone,

In business I have been writing about two brands for my course work; Christian Louboutin and Burberry. This means I have an excuse to be on their websites dreaming all lesson. I thought I would talk you through my dream Christian Louboutin, a.k.a shoe heaven. Also on day I will have a pair of these shoes to show you. As you can guess I don't have a pair yet, so this is me dreaming and sharing the dream with you!

Red Soles Lucky Girl
Christian Loboutin - Red Soles

Christian Louboutin History//

I thought not everyone knows the Louboutin brand, this is why I am here to give you a history lesson!

Louboutin was started by Chrisitan Louboutin, he is a french footwear designer, born 7th January 1963. He is well known for his signature red soles. He says himself his shoes were not meant for comfort, they were made for the design and luxury of a shoe. The Louboutin brand was funded in 1991, he also offers mens shoes, bridal shoes, purses, bags and accessories. This is a very popular brand, it says he sells 600,000 pairs of shoes a year! 

'I don't think comfort equals happiness' - Christian Louboutin 

My Favorites!

(Left to right)

Christian Louboutin Lady Daf - £695 (Click here)

Christian Louboutin Pigalle - £395 (Click here)

Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Spikes Patient - £895 (Click here)

Christian Louboutin Fifi Patient - £395 (Click here)

Christian Louboutin Rolling Spikes Velvet - £845 (Click here)

Chrisitan Louboutin Rolling Spikes Patient - $1,295/£766.48 (Click here)

Christian Louboutin Very Richie 120 Swarovski crystal suede pumps - £2,395 (Click here)

What do you think of Christian Louboutin? What style do you love? Comment below. Also do you like the red soles? Would you change the colour?














No comments :

Post a Comment