Monday 1 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

Hello everyone,

Welcome to blogmas! I am so excited that I am not doing blogmas, this week is the worst week to start it since I have mock exams this whole week! I have the Christmas tag for you to kick off the Christmas spirit and blogmas!



1. What's your favourite Christmas film?

My favourite film has to be Elf or The Grinch. The Grinch used to scare me when I was little but it's so cute, and I want the dog! And Elf if a Christmas classic, like who doesn't love Elf?

2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?

Mine has to be White, Silver and Gold. They aren't the classic red and green but they remind me so much of the Christmas holiday period. Also because our tree always tends to have some of the colours in it, it just resembles our Christmas tree.

3. Do you stay in your pjs or dress up for Christmas?

In the morning when we open our presents we always stay in our pjs, then until 12 o'clock we then get dressed all ready for Christmas Dinner for our friends and family to come round. We make a effort at Christmas time as in nice clothes etc.

4. If you could only buy one present this year who would it be for?

This is really hard, I would never just buy one person a present. But it I had to chose either my mum, nan or dad. I feel as if they are some of the most important people in my life, and I could never go without buying them a present, because they do so much fr me throughout the year.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Christmas morning, because my birthday is on Christmas Eve we never open a present because it take it away from being my day apparently. But on Christmas Morning we open all our presents, what an extra day going to do.

6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house?

Yes I have attempted do, I made one last year after Christmas, but it didn't work out! It didn't stay up or anything it was a mess.

7. What do you like to do over your Christmas break?

Nothing but relaxing and having fun! School is so stressful that I need to relax and enjoy myself. I spend it with my friends and family the most.

8. Any Christmas wishes?

That everyone will have a safe and happy Christmas!

9. Favourite Christmas smell?

I love spicy scent but I also love the sweet scents. My favouirte has to be Christmas Eve or Snowflake Cookie from Yankee Candle.

10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?

My favourite meal has to be Christmas Dinner as well as the gammon/ham! But I also love the packets of biscuits, tins of sweets and the finger food.


I hope this makes you excited for Christmas, I want everyone to do this and to get in the Christmas spirit.




No comments :

Post a Comment