Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide - For Her

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my first blog post for Blogmas 2014, I am very excited to be doing Christmas posts. I thought because it was my favouirte to do last year that, I would kick it off with my gift guides, this one is for her, then for him and a stocking fillers/under £15 all this week!




The first category is for under £50 (Beauty) - 


This is from Marc Jacobs, and it's one of their newest perfumes out this year! This is called Daisy Dream, this gift set contains the Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette in 50ml, Shower gel and body lotion (75ml). This is described as a fruity floral, with top notes of Blackberry, Grapefruit and Pear. This set costs £47 from Boots, and a bit more from places like Perfume Shop and Feel Unique. (Boots - Link)


This year Mac have in my opinion the best holiday collection, they have had in ages; the Keepsakes collection. It contains some lovely black and white packaging, some beautiful colours and great gifts. This is this is called the Keepsakes Eye Kit in Beige, they have lip gloss sets, brush sets, and many more. This kit contains 8 gorgeous nude, brown and beige eye shadows, this includes two well loved mac eye shadows, Omega and Mystery. This kit costs £32 from Mac. (Link)


You may have heard of Glam Glow, well I have had my eye on these face masks for a long time now. I could never justify the money for a face mask. But I have found a lot of gift sets from Glam Glow this year, and this is the Gift Sexy, which contains Youthmud, Super-mud and Thirstymud... basically something for everyone and every skin type. This costs £49.99 with a value of £84.84.(Link)


I find that the best presents to give are ones you wouldn't buy for yourself! I know that wearing makeup is good, but I bet you have some people that would never think about a setting spray, perfect for people who love going out, or people in university! This comes with in a duo set, you could also split this up and give it to two different people. This costs £28 with a £40 value! (Link)


Benefit do some amazon gift sets for Christmas, and at really good value! This is called the Fun Size Flirts, and includes all of benefits most popular products but in mini's for you to try out! This is great for everyone, from a new begginer in makeup, someone who wants to try out Benefit/High end even to a lover of Benefit! This is a great gift for you to try out a lot of benefit things. This costs £29.50 for 10 mini products. (Link)

Next is Jewelry and Accessories and Fashion -


Their is one jewelry piece you can never go wrong with, and that is a watch! I recieved my Michael Kors watch for Christmas two years ago roughly, and it's one of the best presents ever. Everyone can do with a watch if it's for telling the time purposes or just a fashion statement. This one is from Marc Jacobs and is £209 from Asos.(Link)


I love everything about Michael Kors, and they are a great gift to receive. This is a pair of earrings from them, they are very simplistic and looks stunning. They do other metals like Gold and Rose gold, these cost £69. (Link)


I am a big fan of sentimental gifts at Christmas time, I feel as if I remember this more than any present because it has had thought in it. I have been loving interlocking bracelets/necklaces at the moment, and I have found this one from a online shop called Lisa Angel, they have a lot of personalised jewelry. This bracelet costs £36 and is real sterling silver, and personalised with any two names. You could get this for a girlfriend or even a friend.(Link)


Michael Kors is my love of designers, this is the Michael Kors Selma bag in Black. This is a lovely bag, I have it myself and it beautiful, a great size and so classic. They do a lot of colours but the black for me is my favourite! This is £260 from Harrods. (Link)


Random - 


I am a massive fan of Jack Wills, and this teddy is so cute! it has one button eye and a button nose, with the classic blue and pink stripes; this couldn't get any more amazing. This is £25 from Boots. (Link)


Something I don't receive often but love reviving, is bedding. It is really random but this on is from Cath Kidston, and ranges from single to kindsize, the price range is £50-£75. They do a lot of bedding from duvets to pillows, the patterns are so cute and would go perfect in a bedroom. This is £65 (Double) from Cath Kidston (Link)

Technology/Gadgets -


Everyone needs a laptop in my opinion, if you know someone who travels a lot or even is in sixth form to University a Mac Book Air would be perfect because it's so portable. They do a 11" or 13" with a range of specs. This is from Apple, start at £749. (Link)


Kate Spade do some amazing technology accessories from Iphone to Speakers, they have it all. I love this Iphone 5 case,it's so cute and different. This would be a great present, and you could even get them a ipad/laptop case. This costs £35 from Kate Spade. (Link)


I got given a Beats Pill last year for Christmas, and to be honest with you, I love it! The sound quality is very nice, portable and great for any music lover of any age! The variety of colours is lovely, but you can also get a character stand to go with it, which looks very cute!. The pill is £169.99 and the stand is £39.99, from Selfridges, (Link and Link)

That is my Christmas Gift Guide for her, I hope you love this and the for Him and Stocking fillers will come this week!

No comments :

Post a Comment