Monday 24 November 2014

Confessions Of A Beauty Blogger

Hello everyone,

I am sorry you didn't get a post last weekend but I was doing a blog and planning a lot for the future. But I have a tag for you, and it's the confessions of a beauty blogger. 

When did you start your blog?

I started my blog back in August 2012, but I have had a blog since 2010, we started makings blogs in ICT back in year 7, and I have loved it ever since. I used to have another blog called passion4fashion but that wasn't as nice and this one was.

Have you had any past online presence before? 

Well as I mentioned above I used to have a few more blogs, but you may remember that I did used to have a youtube channel. I stopped doing videos for a certain reason but I loved it, but blogging is something different and has stolen my heart more. 

Why did you start a blog?

I guess in year 7 we had to start a blog for a assessment/project. And I guess I started this on (Love4beauty2412) because I wanted to share my love and opinions on everything beauty, fashion and lifestyle related. I also loved reading blogs at the time, and found it very relaxing but something I could connect to.

When did you become serious about starting a blog?

I had always loved blogging, but I became more serious since the end of 2012. But to be honest it's one of the best hobbies I could ever have, I love it so much. I might not post as much now as I did, I would never stop doing it.

What was your first post?

Technically my first post was a where you could find me links for one of my pages, but my first proper post was a Mac Wishlist (Link), this is such a big step from what my posts are now, if you read that wishlist I think I wrote less than 50 words, they are so simple and I have hardly wrote anything, and my grammar as well I can really spot.

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?

My biggest challenge is telling my friends, I know they will never judge me and will support me, but I feel some of them wouldn't understand, also I never know how and when to tell them; this is still my biggest challenge to date. Their is also another challenge and it's promoting my blog on social media, because I am worried about everyone finding out.

Where do you see your blog in one year?

Honestly as long as I am still doing it I don't mind where it would be. I want to be happy while doing my blog, but I still hope for my blog to be seen. I want to do some posts that are different and I want to share my journey and adventures with you, this would be amazing to look about on, in 5 years to see what I was doing and everyone I wrote about.

What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?

Every time I always never know what to write about, I have lists on my phone about what I can write about but at that time I never fancy doing them posts. I also loose motivation very easily with everything I do, but on my blog I find it very hard to blog and think of ideas when I am unmotivated.

What's your long lasting inspiration or motivation?

By far it's other bloggers, I can read other blogs and get ideas so easily. I love the blogging community that motivated me a lot because it's something different, and it's something that not many people around me do, but the love and support you get from fellow bloggers is amazing. Also my motivation is to succeed, I don't want a full tine career out of blogging, but I want to do well and to try my best all the time, but to make my blog noticed all from something I loved to do as a hobby. 


I tag all you fellow bloggers to do this tag, spread the love and inspiring community that blogging gives us all.


No comments :

Post a Comment