Saturday 26 April 2014

Random Questions!

Hello everyone,

I really wanted to do a tag, but I couldn't find a tag that I haven't done before or that interests me. But to solve this I have taken random questions from some tags and some made up, to make random questions. I hope this is interesting!

1. What is your favourite movie? I have so many but some of my favourites are The Blind Side, Despicable me 1 and 2, and In Time.

2. What are your favourite TV shows or series? I have been loving Holby City, Eastenders, Bones and Ex On the Beach!

3. What is your favourite Ice Cream flavor? I love Vanilla or Cookie Dough.

4. What is your favouirte drink? I love Vanilla Milkshake, Squash and Millie's Cookies cookie shake.

5. Do you prefer Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream? I would have to say Frozen Yogurt because it tastes amazing, but I really have to fancy ice cream.

6. What do you order from McDonald's? I love the 99p Mayo Chicken, Medium Chips and sometimes a medium Diet Coke or Fanta. And if I feel like it a Smartie Mcflury (A.K.A the bomb.com) or a Sugar Donut.

7. If your going out for a meal what do you tend to order? Burgers! I love plain beef or chicken burgers.

8. Best memory when you were little? This was a hard one but going swimming, I would always go every Sunday and it was so much fun. And after we would always go to the cafe after and I would always have a scone.

9. What is the best thing about being the age you are? I thought this question was very interesting and different. But I would have to say having more freedom and people treat your more grown up, instead of a child.

10. Best and worst things about school? The best thing is being around all my friends and people we have all grown up with since year 7, and some poeple since primary school. And the worst thing would have to be some of the lessons and teachers.

11. What was your first expensive clothing item or piece? This would have to be a Pauls Boutique handbag I got when I was around 13. I was obsessed and now I can't stand them!

12. Favourite Body Spray and Perfume? For Perfume, this is so hard I have so many, but one of my Marc Jacobs ones which would be Daisy Oh So Fresh. But my favourite body spray is Holister Laguna Beach, or Victoria's Secret Pink.

13. If you have £1 million pounds, where would you go and what would you buy? I would go to New York and Barcelona, and I would buy expensive makeup, Jewelry, Handbags and Shoes, oh and some technology. Then if I have money left over I would go to Bora Bora or Thailand.

14. What do you want to do after you finish school? I want t carry on and go to Sixth Form, then I really want to go to University, then travel the world and hopefully be living in America or Spain.

15. If you could make and deisgn one thing what would it be? This is hard because I would say so much, but maybe a perfume, Makeup item or something like from Lush.

I hope this was interesting, I want you all to answer these questions!









No comments :

Post a Comment