Thursday 29 May 2014

Let's Talk and Tag// Girl Power

Hello everyone,

I just watched Dulce's video on the girl power tag and I loved it. It is a tag all about girl power, this is a tag I am very very happy and excited to be doing. I tag all the girls reading this to do this tag, even if you answer them in the comments.

1. What does girl power mean to you? For me girl power means just all sticking up for each other, being nice friendly. And just being there for each other even if you hardly every talk. Instead of bitching about each other just be nice and respectful. Because I think if you are going to bitch about someone behind there back it is going to come and bite you right back, for example you could have been really horrible to someone and when you need some help and they are only around, you are going to want to wish you were nicer to them. 

2. What is the best advice you can give to girls who want to be powerful? I would say give it a try, if you aspire to have a beauty blog for example give it a go and try your best to succeed. But if it doesn't work out their is other things for you and maybe it isn't meant to be.

Source - Here
3. If you could have a super power, what would it be and how would you use it? This is kind of a hard one because I would agree with Dulce and say a healing power. But apart from that I would just like to be there for everyone and to help everyone out in some sort of way or another, for example if someone way going through a hard time with money or at school I would like to travel there and give them a hand, weather that it talking to them or giving them money/food.

4. Show us your best girl power pose! I don't have a picture but i'll find one... (Left) I think this shows power, strength and confidence.

5. What beauty product makes you feel powerful? I am going to have to cheat, I have two products and that is a foundation like Mac's Studio Fix Fluid or the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. The my other product is my Benefit Brow Zings, when I am wearing these I feel I can conquer the world.

- I have to share this quote I love it 'Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world'

6. Why is it important to have power girls as role models? I think it's important to have the right role models for the right reasons. For example some people I can think who are great role models are Talia Joy and Emma Watson, because Talia Passed away last year and she has just showed older people that it's ok and she was just so positive over the whole situation. Emma Watson is a great role model I think because she is very intelligent even though she has a lot of money she still graduated and she is helping people. I also think a good role model is someone who cares for one another and someone who does the right tings and sets out the right messages to younger audiences. In English we was talking about celebrities who have changed for wrong reasons and we all mention Miley Cyrus, Tulisa, Macaulay Culkin and Russel Brand.

7. Which rising start do you think has girl power? This is really hard I think anyone who is growing up in this day and age. This is such a hard time to grow up in because you have competition everywhere you go, everyone is wanting something for later life weather that is a job or money. I admit I am 15 and I stuggle just going to school and doing what I am meant to be doing. But in later life trying to get yourself seen for good reasons, like when your going for job interviews getting your self seen for better reasons than everyone else there. 

This tag was so much fun to do! I tag everyone!











No comments :

Post a Comment