Thursday 29 May 2014

Haul// Boohoo

Hello everyone,

I promised you a haul and here we are, this is going to be a haul from Boohoo.com. I have been wanting to order some things from there for a while and I have brought some things for my holiday in August. Sorry the pictures aren't the best they are 'selfie' style. Also expect another haul this week!



I love this dress, this just screams holiday to me because of the palm trees, I love the colours and this is a very basic body con dress that you can dress up and down. This would be perfect with some statement/simple jewelry and a clutch. (Link// Click here) - £8



I am obsessed with this bodycon dress everyone needs a LBD (little black dress). I have a few now but this is by far my favouirte, I love the elegant detail on the top of the dress. This looks amazing on, flattering and so different. (Link// Click here) - £18



This has to be one of my favourites, I love the skort it's so comfy and is so effortless to wear, this looks amazing with this this off the shoulder crop top. They are both very versatile pieces and can be worn for loads of different things and pared with different things. (Links// Click here £20 and here £6)



I am in love with this outfit, I love the bodycon skirt the colours are so nice, I hardly ever wear blue and I love this with the same off the shoulder top in white, this is so flattering and can be worn with everything, these are both such key pieces for anyones wardrobe. (Links// Click here £6 and here £8) 


The last thing I ordered is this black bodycon skirt, I needed just another plain one. I got this top from New Look, I found this skirt from Lipsy that I needed but I have found pratically the same top and just pared it with a black skirt. (Link// Click here £5)


Have you ordered anything from Boohoo before, if so what? Be expecting another haul soon!








No comments :

Post a Comment