Tuesday 20 May 2014

My Current Favourites!

Hello everyone,

I done one of these a few months ago I think, and it's just me telling you some things I have been loving. I have more beauty but a few randoms. You can think of this like a very late monthly favourites. 

Beauty

I have been trying to use more of my foundations up, and I have turned to the Maybelline Superstay 24hr, this is amazing, I mix it with the Rimmel Match Perfection because I haven't got much left. These are amazing together the finish is no natural and it says on for ages, it keeps me more matte than other and I don't have to top up powder during the day. Then to apply this I have been loving the Real Techniques foundation brush, I hated this but I love it know it gives a natural finish and sheers out foundation a lot which I love for school. 

I have fallen back in love with the Mac Studio finish concealer, I lost this for around a year and found it a few weeks ago. I love this so much with the Real Techniques Detailer Brush, it looks amazing and covers a lot! Another concealer I have been loving is the Garnier Roll on (the one with concealer in it), this is very light, good coverage and this just highlights so well. I have been using this a lot for a highlight down the bridge of my nose, cheek bones, cupids bow and inner corners/brow bone.

Then I have been wanting to change my lip colour for spring, but going to school it has to be natural. I have been using the Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart, to make this more natural and wearbable for school I have been dabbing/small light strokes down. This is a perfect light pink, a step up from a nude but without being too bright. 

Songs//

- Waves by Mr Probz
- Nobody to love by Sigma
- Empire by Shakira
- This is going to sound wierd by Shakira Whenever Wherever in Spanish
- Touch by Shift K3y
- I got u by Duke Dumont 

Perfume//

Marc Jacobs Daisy Oh So Fresh, my everyday perfume and it shouts spring! 

Food//

Well this is going to sound unhealthy but Mcdonalds Crisscuts, Oh my they are perfection I am not sure if they still have them because they were limited edition. Also Smartie Mcfulrys as it's getting warm in England.

I have also been loving fruit a lot! Especially Raspberries, Strawberries and Oranges.

Random//

This picture sums me up!
I have been loving my Nike Roshe Run trainers at the moment, I think they are stunning and I love them so much, they are so comfy more like slippers.

Also the Body Shop strawberry Lip butter and shower gel. They smell amazing and do amazing things.









What have you been loving at the moment? Comment below!








No comments :

Post a Comment