Wednesday 21 May 2014

Workout Wednesday// A Healthy Breakfast idea

Hello everyone,

I didn't really know what to do today, but I thought I would share with you a healthy breakfast idea, this is quite quick and easy if you are on a rush and tastes amazing. 

A healthy breakfast 

What you need to start off with is a few dollops of Natural Greek Yogurt, I just used the Tesco one. They I sliced some apples into small chunks, and cut some grapes in half, after I thew in some raspberries, almonds and honey. This is amazing it tastes so nice and healthy. 

You can switch the combinations up for this, I like to use strawberries aswell but you can use whatever your heart desires. I would try this if I was you!

 What are your healthy breakfast ideas? Comment below



No comments :

Post a Comment