Tuesday 27 May 2014

Spring/Summer Wishlist

Hello everyone,

I am sorry I haven't been doing regular posts but this week I am on half term and I have been doing quite a bit of shopping so expect quite a few hauls. But one of my favouirte things to do at the moment is wish lists, this is everything I really would like for spring and summer.

Spring/Summer Wishlist
Spring/Summer wishlist

I might as well get the random and non summer related thing out of the way, and that is a Mac Book Air, I need a new laptop and for Chrsitmas and my birthday I am going to ask for a Mac book air, they are juts so perfect!

I am going to start of with Topshop. If you didn't know I am obsessed with their Joni Jeans, I was going to buy a pair yesterday but they didn't have my size (sad face). I love the dark navy blue they are juts perfect and will go with everything. But I have been looking at this other pair for ages it's a white pair of Joni jeans with the light blue damask like print on them, they are stunning but I don't know if I could pull them off. Another thing for Topshop and it's this 'La Vie Boheme' this is french for 'The Bohemian Life', I love tops in different languages, they are stunning and this would go with everything. The last Topshop thing is their Lip Bullets, I swatched them yesterday (stunning btw) and have amazing staying power.

I have been in love with Boohoo, I am expecting a delivery from them today. But I am in love with this playsuit, I love the colours and the gold belt that goes along with it. Also I love wearing bodycon skirts on holiday, and I am in love with this pink one with grey, black and white flowers, this can go with so many things for day to night. 

Now a few random things, I have sprayed this Marc Jacobs perfume and can't stop thinking about it. This would be perfect for summer because it's a light summery scent. Also Benefit have released some tinted lip balms, I love these colours and the packaging and they are £14.50 I think which I think is reasonable. As you may know I am going to Turkey on the 4th of August (68 days :D) and I am really would like some black Toms for traveling and during the day, they are so comfy and I love them. The last thing is the Lipsy Kimono I have been wanting one for a while and tried this on and I love the pattern and colours, perfect for summer because it's very light and flowy.

I hope this was interesting, what's on your Spring/Summer wishlist?








No comments :

Post a Comment