Friday 16 May 2014

My Eyebrow Routine

Hello everyone,

I have been wanting to do this for a while, but I wanted to waite till everything was perfect. This is my Brow routine, if you know me you will know I am obsessed with brows and everything to do with them. I thought I would share with you everything, from shaping to highlighting.

Everything from start to finish!

My Brows//

I thought I would give you kind of a history and facts on my brows. I don't have really bushy eyebrows but I have full brows. When I am getting my brows done I just ask them for a tidy up, and when filling them in I go natural but defined.

Maintaining//

I have never been one to pluck my eyebrows till there is no tomorrow. I hardly come near my brows with tweezers. But for shaping and generally maintaining my brows I go to get the waxed, I used to do them myself. But now I just get them done professionally, if your wondering it doesn't hurt at all. I do tweeze my eyebrows here and their if their is a random hair, for this I use the Tweezerman Paw Print Tweezers. Also if I am not going to get be able to get them done for a while, I use a temporary option which is the Nair Facial brush on hair remover. This is really good for just tidying your brows up and it takes 5 minutes, for quick and easy. 

Filling them in//

I use loads of different products but not on a daily basis, these are all my favorites. 

To start off with my everyday products I use the Benefit Brow Zings in Light. This comes with some powder and wax, I apply brush my brows out first, then I apply the powder all over, then brush again and apply the wax. I use the Real Techniques Brow Brush, this is great for a light dusting. Then for the wax I use the blending brush that comes in the set. If I want to apply some brow gel I use the Sephora Transparent brow gel, this isn't hard or crusty, just right. 

I also use the Anastasia Brow Powder in Medium Brown, this comes with two colours I use the darker one but I sometime mix it with the lighter one. To apply this I use a Forever 21 Eyeliner brush, I use this because it's stiff and picks up products really nicely. I also use the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown, I love this because it comes with a brush on one end, this is amazing it blends everything perfectly. The products is really nice and quick, great for in a rush. I also follow up with the Sephora Brow Gel aswell.

Highlighting//

I don't highlight everyday but I use some really simple products. I use the Benefit High Brow Glow, this is an amazing gold toned pencil, great for highlighting and creating a more defined arch, I love that this has a shimmer/shine to it, this looks great with a more natural brown. Or the either one I use is NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, this is amazing because it looks so natural, this is a white matte pencil which is very creamy and perfect for highlighting. 

What's you brow routine consist of? Comment below









No comments :

Post a Comment