Monday 9 June 2014

Let's Talk// 5 Things About Me

Hello everyone,

I want to start off by saying I am very sorry for nothing doing a post on Friday, I was so tired and fell asleep as soon as I got home. I may have to rethink the schedule but we will see this week. I am going to be sharing with you five facts about me!

1. I love Spanish music - Ever since doing GCSE Spanish I am in love with listening to Spanish music, I especially love Shakira. 

2. I am very organised, I also am very persistent - I love being organised when it comes to school. Ever teacher who asks for homework love that I am just organised, I have everything down to a T. Also I am very persistent if something is hard to get/do I won't stop till it gets sorted.

3. I am obsessed with statement necklaces - I seem to have accumulated a lot of statement necklaces, I could do a post about them. I love them they look amazing with everything. 

4. I am kind of obsessed with Twitter and Instagram - This is going to sound so sad but my inspiration Talkbeckytalk has favourited two of my tweets along with Ilaria Coccia. Also JDRMakeup is following me on Instagram. Before I forget Joe Sugg has also favourited one of my tweets. They are true role models and I kind of have a little heart attack when I see them.

5. I stress about the smallest things - This is my worst thing about me I think, I hate this because I stress all the time. Especially when it comes to school, with exams and revision, and everything that comes along with that.

I want to know some things about you, comment below some things about you!







No comments :

Post a Comment