Sunday 29 June 2014

Scrub Scrub Scrub

Hello everyone,

I have a extra post for you this week. This is a kind of last minute one because I had to do a post about these three products, I just used them and they are life changing!


The first thing I want to mention is the Lush, and this is called 'Stepping Stone' this is a foot scrub bar. I have been wanting this for ages so my mum and I decided to try it. I am in love with it, what I do is wet/damp my feet then scrub this over them, you can either use the whole thing or break some off. I love it so much I think this is £3.10. Click here

The next scrub is also my last, but this is a Mango and Passion Fruit Scrub Bar, I used this for the first time aswell today and it's amazing. I have never had a scrub that actualy feels like it is doing your skin some good. I just use the whole thing around my body focusing on knees, ankles, elbows and solders. This is £2.50. Click here

After I have got out of the bath/shower I then follow up with the Lush 'Strawberry Feels Forever' massage bar. I love this it smells amazing, I also like that it feels like an oil this is amazing and I love it so much, I would reccomend this to anyone looking for a more 'special' massage bar. This is £5.75 Click here

Have you tried these? (FWI You need to)



No comments :

Post a Comment