Friday 11 July 2014

Let's Talk// Summer Playlist

Hello everyone,

I am so happy when Summer holidays are on it's way, I have one week left! But I love having a 'Summer Playlist' and I have some amazing songs to share with you today. If your wondering I can listen to almost anything but it's got to be loud and blaring through my headphones!

My Summer Playlist//

George Ezra - Budapest 
Sia - Chandelier 
Magic! - Rude
Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars
Marina And The Diamonds - How To Be A Heartbreaker
Example - One More Day (Stay With Me)
Example - Kids Again
Example - All The Wrong Places
Klingrade - Jubel
Fuse Odg - Dangerous Love
Danza Kuduro ft. Lucenzo - Don Omar

Balli di gruppo - Mueve La Colita

Sigma - Nobody To Love
Faul and Wad vs Pnau - Changes

That is everything in my Summer Playlist! What is your summer playlist? Comment below





No comments :

Post a Comment