Tuesday 1 July 2014

Let's Travel// Introducing & Turkey uploading

Hello everyone,

I have a post for you today on a Tuesday! I know shock horror. But I wanted to introduce something new to my blog throughout the months of July and August. 

As we all kind of know these two months are known as 'holiday' months whether your going away or just breaking up from school. But for these months I am going to introduce something called 'Let's Travel'. As the title suggests these are going to be traveling themed.

I don't know when I am going to post these I am hoping for them to be extra posts a week hopefully on a weekend. But I have lots planned like:

- Holiday Haul - Before (Link)
- What's in my liquid carry on bag? (Link)
- What's in my carry on?
- What's in my travel makeup bag?
- What's in my wash bag bag? (Link)
- Travelling tips and Packing tips (Link)
- Hotel review
- How I pack my suitcase/What's in my suitcase
- Holiday haul (Duty Free and Turkey) - After

I have worked this out that if I do one a week this will take us up to 12/19th of August. This is perfect timing, also I thought I would let you know this is aswell as my posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  

Uploading in Turkey?

I am going on the 4th August to the 15th of August 2014

I have been thinking about for a while know about how I am going to upload. I have decided I am not going to upload while I am their because I don't know what the internet situation will be like, also it's my holiday I want a break and to relax.

But I may schedule some posts to go up while I am in Turkey, but I don't think I am going to be able to upload my posts on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I may just have to limit it down to a post a week or two maximum. I will let you know closer to my holiday to finalize everything.


Please let me know any 'Let's Travel' posts you would like to see. Also what do you think of me scheduling posts while i'm in Turkey; what would you like to see? Comment below





No comments :

Post a Comment