Wednesday 2 July 2014

Workout Wednesday// Voss Water Bottles

Hello everyone,

Today I have a post which I think is very important. You may think this is interesting or not but I am going to talk about Voss Water Bottles. Drinking water is very important and this is a much better way to do it.


I am not sure if you know but from what I have heard and researched is reusing plastic water bottles is not good for you. It is more than just reusing them it is also freezing water in plastic bottles, reusing plastic water bottles and leaving plastic bottles in cars. I have done some researching and this is what I found...

'Consumers should not assume that bottled water is any more pure or safe than tap water. Reusing plastic drink bottles is not recommended, as it increases the likelihood of impurities due to the introduction of bacteria and the potential leaching of plastic compounds into the water.'

The views of reusing plastic bottles is very controversial, but I would rather stay on the safe side just in case. This is where 'Voss' come into it, I have seen these on Instagram for a while now and decided these are the best bet because they are glass bottles.

I think these bottles are the best because they claim to give you the Artesian water taste for any occasion, if you are wondering what 'Artesian' water is, this is water that comes from a confined, underground aquifer. These bottles are sold at Tesco and Waitrose for around £1.50. 

This may seem more pricey then your average bottle of Evian, but you are paying for quality. I would reccomend spending a bit more because you can re use the bottle, this is well worth it even if Plastic bottles are 'safe'. Better safe than sorry! The packaging is great, and sleek. With these you can also make fruit infused water.

I highly reccomend these bottles, Comment below what you think of 'Voss' water bottles!






No comments :

Post a Comment