Friday 4 July 2014

Favourites// June 2014

Hello everyone,

I honestly am so shocked that we are in July! I go on holiday a month today and the time is flying by. But today I have my June Favourites for you, I have found some makeup last month that is part of my everyday routine now!

June Favourites 2014

My first favouirte is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, I have the shade 51. This isn't recommended for oily skin but I really like it, as long as it covers and looks natural I can deal with the shiny skin during the day. I would reccomend this for everyone, but if you have oily skin bare with it and just carry a powder with you all the time. This looks very natural and flawless, light-medium coverage.

The brush I use for my foundation is the Real Techniques expert face brush, I did not like this before because I thought it was very scratchy and made my foundation look streaky. But now I love it I think it's very easy to use and makes blending and applying foundation look flawless in seconds.

Normally I switch my blush up everyday. But lately I have been going for the natural healthy glow, and for this I have been using the Benefit Rockateur blush this is rose gold, and looks amazing for a natural everyday look.

My last makeup favourite is the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist, this looks amazing with the Benefit blusher. I love it for a everyday natural school makeup look. Great to put in your blazer or makeup bag for touch ups because you don't really need a mirror.

My last favouirte, is this necklace I have been wanting a everyday necklace for ages. I found this one in Miss Selfridge and I love it so much. I have had so many compliments on it and I am obsessed. It is so dainty and perfect. (Link// Click here)

What are your monthly favouirtes? Comment below




No comments :

Post a Comment