Thursday 10 July 2014

Wishlist// High Street Fashion

Hello everyone,

I have been loving high street fashion. This is why I have picked four shops (Miss Selfridge, Miss Guided, Boohoo and H&M) AND I am going to show you two things from each that I love, and things I think are great for the upcoming weather!

Shopping


Miss Selfridge//

These denim shorts are amazing, they have some amazing crochet detail on the side, perfect for summer and the hot weather in general. This style top is my favouirte, the Miss Selfridge ones fit amazing aswell, I love the floral print with the black background.

Shorts £30 (Link)
Top £12 (Link)

Miss Guided//

I love things from Miss Guided, this Lace crochet bandeau. This looks amazing with everything I could see me wearing this with some white shorts and a kimono! Then these heels... I love the style of these shoes, they look so flattering and would look amazing with a Midi skirt/dress. Also the colour is perfect.

Bandeau top £14.99 (Link)
Neon Shoes £32.99 (Link)

Boohoo//

After I ordered from Boohoo I have been in love (see my haul here), I have been loving crop tops/Bralets like all the time, but floral ones! This one would look so flattering on every skin tone and could be pared with everything! Then as you may know I love my statement necklaces, and the colour of this one is stunning, I have been loving yellow.

Bralet £12 (Link)
Necklace £12 (Link)

H&M//

H&M is one of those places where I either want everything or nothing. I love the one of Oxford Street, but this Satin top looks amazing, especially flattering. Then I love the colour grey, and this crop top would be amazing for a British summer because it doesn't get too warm, but I love the design and the whole top in general.

Satin Top £9.99 (Link)
Crop Top £6.99 (Link)

What have you been loving from the High Street lately? Comment below



No comments :

Post a Comment