Sunday 17 August 2014

Let's Travel// Duty Free Haul

Hello everyone,

I have finally came back from Turkey, I arrived home on Friday. I had a lovely time and don't worry i'll be sharing all my pictures and videos with you very soon. But today I have my duty free haul for you, I did buy quite a lot and it is all high end but this is the time I treat myself every year.


I am going to start off with the things I brought going to Turkey, also I was flying from London Gatwick South Terminal. 

My first stop was MAC, I was quite dissapointed because they didn't have a lot of the things I wanted in stock regarding colours and shades. But I first brought the Prep + Prime BB cream in the shade Light. I wanted a new Mac Blush, I went for the Pro Longwear Blush in Rosy Outlook. And last of all the Mac Creme sheen Lipstick in Creme Cup.

After a stop at Mac I went to Benefit, I finally brought the gimme Brow in Light/Medium, I am so excited to try this. The onto the plane I brought the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight, this is such an amazing perfume, very light and summery. The last thing I brought going to Turkey was the Bare Minerals Get Started face kit.

Last but not least, coming home I also had to buy a few things. We were flying from Turkey Dalaman Airport, also a quick fact about Dalaman Airport it's one of the most expensive airports in the world! 

The best thing about Dalaman Airport is that it's got Victoria's Secret, I brought two body sprays one in Coconut Passion and Endless Love. They smell amazing and I love the packaging! Then on the plane coming home I brought the HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette, this was the shade 002 Foxy.

That is everything! Expect some more final Let's Travel posts, including everything else I brought in Turkey. Do you go this mad at Duty Free? Comment below

















No comments :

Post a Comment