Thursday 28 August 2014

My Shoe Favourites

Hello everyone,

I have my shes collection/favouirtes for you today, their could be a a part two to this showing you some other pairs. But this is some of the shoes I own but these are more of my favouirtes aswell.


These are one of my most favouirte pairs of shoes that I own. I love the design of these and they look flattering on the foot. Also these are very comfy because of the platform and the block heel. I wear these with more skirts, shorts for the night time/evening. - These were from Primark, £12


My other favouirte pair of heels and these are just some plane black, stiletto heel with a closed toe. These are comfy but less comfy then the ones above because, the heel is smaller and so if the platform. Also the arch of your foot is more at a drop, so most of the pressure if on the ball of your foot more than the one above. - These are from New look, £19.99


Everyone needs a pair of trainers, and mine are as comfy and slippers! These are these Nike Roshe Run, I have a review here. Very comfy and great for sport, I have used these for working out, tennis, rounders, running, anything and everything! - Office, £69.99


I do love Toms, I mentioned these in my Turkey haul. I have worn these quite a lot and very are just so easy to throw on and perfect with any outfit. These look so good with jeans rolled up and a blazer, also very comfy because they are canvas! - Turkey, Originally £35.


I wanted another pair of toms straight after getting the white ones. I decided I wanted to get a Navy pair because they would go with a lot, also these side panels of these add something different and break up how much navy their is. Again very comfy and looks great with everything casual, these are also made out of canvas. - Turkey, Originally £35


These are my school shoes if you are wondering, I have this pair last year and loved how comfy and nice they looked, so I got the same pair again. - Next, around £20


I wore these every night in Turkey, they are just flat sandals with a detail on the front. They are very comfy and they looked great with every outfit in my opinion, I wore these with dresses, play suites, shorts etc. - Primark, £8


Moving onto Converse, I always used to be about Vans and nothing else. Now I am addicted to converses, these are just plain black low tops. Very comfy and look great with a lot of things because they are black. - Turkey, originally £47


White shoes will never stay white, here was two examples! These are just the white low top converses, also my first pair. These are ver comfy but to start off with they did rub a bit, but it's a case of breaking them in. These need to go in the wash! - Next £47


These are the nicest and most comfiest plimsole type shoe I have had. These are the white converse high top, and because they are high tops they are so comfy and didn't have to wear them in. They look great with Leggins, Jeans and shorts. - Next, £53.

What are your shoe favouirtes? Comment below




No comments :

Post a Comment