Thursday 28 August 2014

September Wishlist 2014

Hello everyone,

I have decided to do another wishlist for you, I love doing these a lot! It makes me want to spend far too much money but it's fun to see what I would like to see if I actually get it.



1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10

If you didn't know the Bourjois Java Rice Powder was the first product Bourjois came out with back in 1879! This is meant to give you a luminous complexion, and lately that is what I have been about, I have been loving loose powder aswell lately because of how finely milled it is.

You may have been these makeup pouches around a lot lately, and I love them they are so cute and funny. They are from Alphabet Bags and I love the one saying 'You look lovely today', they would make great makeup bags and clutches aswell.

Again River Island have been selling these tops like crazy, I love how flattering them look with the cut out, and they are something very different from having a basic black top on. They are very flowy aswell and would go great with anything.

I think my skin has changed from being oily to combination, this is why I am now wanting a more dewy/glowy look. And because of this I really want to try the Bourjois Happy light primer, they do one for matte finish aswell, but it looks great for under your foundation.

Lately I have been loving more natural and light coverage all round, but I really want to try more cream blushers and this one from Bourjois has won a best face product award, so that's telling me it must be good. 

I have just posted a shoe favourites/collection, and I don't need another pair of black heels I have more than the two I showed. But their is something about these ones from River Island, the T-Bar strap and the elegant shape is spot on!

Lace bras/bralette have been everywhere lately, and I really want some. But this one from Monki is just  perfect, I love this style bra it just looks stunning, and their is something about this bra that I just love!

You may know already how much I am in love with my two pairs of Topshop jeans? But I just want more, I love these Acid Wash Leigh Jeans they look really nice, and would go with a lot because of the colours.

These ones are Topshop Joni Bleach ripped jeans, I love the Joni jeans they fit like a glove. I wanted different colours but the rips just add something to it, they just look stunning and I am in love.

If you didn't know I am getting a Apple Macbook Pro very soon (boxing day), and I am very excited and I just thought I would share a picture with you! Because I am just in love with them and I am sharing the love with you!

Well what is on your current wishlist? Comment below




No comments :

Post a Comment