Wednesday 6 August 2014

Tag// 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty

Hello everyone,

I have a blog post for you today, this is going to be a tag. I thought I have done this before, but obviously not. This is going to be the 7 deadly sins of beauty tag.

1.GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 

I think my most inexpensive beauty item must be the MUA Power Pouts, I have 3 I think. And my most expensive beauty item must be the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, or my Nars Multiple.

2. WARTH: What beauty product do you have a love hate relationship with?

This was a very easy one for me, I hands down have to say the Mac Studio Fix Foundation. One time I will love everything about it, but other times it makes me look orange or it doesn't sit well.

3. GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?

Obviously lip products! I have quite a lot I think the Tanya Burr Lip glosses smell amazing, aswell as some lip balms like a Bomb Cosmetics one, Burt's Bees or my Balmi one.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, do to laziness?

I don't have a specific product I have a few categories. The first one is eye shadow, I think it's such an effort to do it all the same. This is the same as eyeliner it takes for ever and in the morning I don't have enough time.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

For this I have to say a high end product. This is a hard one... I would have to say one of my Chanel Lipsticks. Just because they are a luxury product and they make me feel confident.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Someones smile, with clean white teeth!

7. ENVY: What items would you like to receive as a gift?

I would like to receive a high end gift set, I look at Nars and love their pallets and collections. But I think Jo Malone I have such good presents, very luxury looking and amazing. 

When you see this I will be in Turkey, I tag everyone who hasn't done this to do it! 











No comments :

Post a Comment