Sunday 3 August 2014

Let's Travel// Flying Outfit

Hello everyone,

I have to start of by saying I am sorry I haven't been doing many posts this week, I have been quite busy with packing for my holiday tomorrow. But I have my last post holiday blog post, which is a flying OOTD.

Just to let you know I have only scheduled two posts while I am going on holiday, sorry that it's only two. But I will be straight back into the swing of things when I come back off holiday.


When I am flying I have to be comfy, and this is what I am wearing to leave at 3 am for the airport.

- Hoodie - Primark
- Top - Primark
- Crop top (for under neath) - New Look
- Socks - Primark
- Leggings - Lipsy
- Shoes - Converse

I am changing into shorts on the plane so I won't be really hot when we arrive in Turkey!

What is your go to traveling outfit? 







No comments :

Post a Comment