Thursday 31 July 2014

Let's Travel// What's In My Hand Luggage

Hello everyone,

When I am packing the hand luggage is the most exciting for me to pack. This is why I have saved this for the second to last let's travel post holiday.


My bag is from H&M, I also have a clip attached to the side of the on of the handles on the bag.

- Primark Neck Pillow
- Liquids (See what's in my liquids bag here)
- Ipad in a Ted Baker case
- Comb
- Beats headphones - White
- Beats In ear Lady Gaga heartbeats in Amazon case
- River Island sunglasses case
- Juice Cube Charger
- Chanel Compact Mirror
- Airwaves Cherry Chewinggum
- Ipod Nano 
- Kindle Paperwhite - Case from WHSmiths
- Pug socks - Primark
- Looney Tunes socks - Primark
- Apple phone and Ipad Charger
- New Look Ears Hairband 
- Magazines - Seventeen, Look and Now
- Michael Kors Small Bag, with my MK watch and Bangle with Pandora Bracelet inside. 

Have I missed anything? What's in your hand luggage? Comment below







No comments :

Post a Comment