Saturday 18 October 2014

Small Superdrug and Lush Haul

Hello everyone,

I have a small haul for you to night, I have been Christmas shopping today and I picked up some very exciting things for myself. I am so excited to start Christmas shopping again, because I can start doing gift guides. I was wondering if you would want me to do Christmas buying haul, then a gift guide in November, because then you can see everything we're buying?


As you can see very small, but two of these things are very exciting in the blogging/youtube world.

I poped into Lush today for some Christmas presents, and decided to kick off the 'festive season' now with the Melting Snowman Bath Melt. This smells like cinnamon, spices and Christmas. Now the most exciting things every are from Zoella Beauty and COLAB. The first thing is from Blogger and youtuber Zoe Sugg's bath/body range, I picked up her Blissfull Mistfull Body Mist, this is the cutest packaging ever, I am so proud to own one of Zoe's products, everything is perfect and down to a T. Lastly is something from Ruth Crilly, she has brought out her own Dry Shampoo range, I picked up the 200ml in the scent New York. The scent and packaging is very modern and classy.

Have you tried these yet? Comment below


No comments :

Post a Comment