Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Baking

Hello everyone,

I am a big fan of baking, and I have found some Christmas baking favouirtes leading up to this festive time and thought I would show them to you.



Carry on reading if you want some festive treat ideas -



Cookies are my favouirte thing ever, they are lovely so when Christmas was getting closer I had to make some festive ones! I got the recipe from here, but instead of using all plain flour I chose to use half self raising and it was even better. I got some really cute snowman cookie cutters from Tkmaxx, and some Christmas sprinkles also from Tkmaxx. 


These are the most delicious things I have tasted in my life. They are cinnamon sugar muffins but taste like donuts! I have made them twice now because I am so in love with them, I used this recipe here and it is amazing, it doesn't make too many but they are perfect.

They are just a few things I have been loving and baking at the moment, I will have more to share. Comment below your favouirte holiday treats!


No comments :

Post a Comment