Friday 19 December 2014

Winter Beauty Essentials

Hello everyone,

I haven't done a makeup post in a while, but today I am sharing with you my favouirte winter beauty essentials and makeup staples in your makeup/clutch bag this month.


Let's start -


My first winter essential is highlighter, I go for a gold because gold symbolises Christmas in my eyes. Also if you can't go for 'glitter' at Christmas time when can you? Anyway this is the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. I love this on it's own or with blush, also it's perfect for any skin tone. Onto eyes, this is where you need to keep it less natural for my essential lip colour. Instead of eyeshadow I prefer a cream/base for my eyes, this again is shimmery and is the Mac Paintpot in Let's Skate, a beautiful light pink with tiny gold shimmer running through it. Then onto eyeliner, this is the Rimmel Scanadleyes black eyeliner, this is great for achieving a thin and precises cat eye, this is a perfect look to pair with natural face products and a bold lip, this screams winter. Moving swiftly on to lips, this is the Bourjois Rouge Edition velvet in 08 Grand Cru, the perfect matte berry red, stays on for ages and looks great every time... A star in my eyes.

What are your winter beauty essentials? Comment below


No comments :

Post a Comment