Sunday 29 March 2015

Haul/ Pandora, YSL, Victoria's Secret & more

Hello everyone,

Lately I have brought a lot of things, and thought that I would show you because I haven't done a haul in ages! I have probably forgotten a lot of things but this is some of the things that came to mind first. I have a collective haul from Lush, Pandora, YSL and many more, which I have collected over a week or so.


The Lush easter collection is out! They do some of the cutest things but I only picked two things up so far because I have too much. But I brought the Fluffy Egg bath bomb which is a signature one every year (£2.95, link)and the Hoppity Poppity bath bomb which is so cute! (£2.50, link). 

Then from Victoria's Secret I picked up yet some more body mists, they are the best things ever and smell great! I brought the Pink wild at heart body mist (Two for £18, link) Then because it was two for £18 I brought the Relax soft glow body oil because it smelt amazing, but this also made my skin glisten which would be perfect on holiday! (Two for £18)


If yo follow me on Instagram then you would have already seen this, but I got a new pandora ring (my 5th on) to add to the collection, this is the delicate bow ring (£40, link). Then finally a YSL rouge Volupte lipstick in the colour 01 (£26, link)

Them moving onto clothes I have brought two new dresses from Miss Selfridge  the first one is the black body con dress with a lace detail in the middle (£28, link), lastly for the dresses I brought this black body con dress with a off the shoulder sleeve, this is beautiful on so classy by simplistic (£15, link).


Lastly for Miss Selfridge  I brought this black clutch which says 'Tres chic' on the front, this is a simple clutch but it hasn't detail to it, this is also going to look amazing with everything! (£16, link). Then in the sale I also brought this burgundy crop top, with a triangle shape bust. (£12, link). Lastly from Miss Selfridge I finally brought some white jeans, this are  super high wasted and so comfy they fit like a dream! (£34, link).

Last but not least, I have brought some organisation stationary bits from Paperchase, I brought this weekly over view planner which is great for school and revision (£7, link). Then I also brought this to do list which is magnetic, and has came is very handy for revision and organising my revision (£5m similar one here).

Have your brought anything recently? 


No comments :

Post a Comment