Sunday 15 March 2015

Tag// Questions and Answers

Hello everyone,

I haven't done a tag for a while it seems, but I wanted to do a lifestyle one because I feel  as if I talk about beauty too much, where as lifestyle is even more important in my opinion. I found this tag on Zoella's blog called questions and answers.


What is your current fashion obsession? - Chelsea boots and black high waisted jeans.

What is your current makeup obsession? - Lipsticks and lip products.

What are you wearing today? - Well right now, pyjamas but I was wearing black topshop jeans, a black long sleeve high neck top with black converse.

Hair? - Straight

Do you nap a lot? - Not really, but lately I have been getting so tired on Friday's when I come home from school, it just all the early mornings and long days.

Why is today special? - It isn't

What would you like to learn to do? Speak Italian or to know spanish fluently.

What's for dinner today? - I have chick dippers

What are you listening to right now? - Nothing, but lately I have been loving I have been loving Home by Edward Sharpe and Mag Zeros, Take That these days, Ecosmith cool kids and Mark Ronson uptown funk.

What is your favorite weather? - Hot weather all the way!

What's the last thing you bought? - Well I went shopping today, and brought a few things from Victoria's Secret I brought two new body sprays, which also came with a bum bag and sunglasses for free, as well as two magazines. 

What are your essentials when traveling? - Well in my hand luggage, Lip balm, passport, boarding pass, tickets, information, hand sanitiser, hand cream as well as a body spray. But in my luggage shorts, tops, underwear, bikinis etc.

What's your style?- I don't know I would describe it as modern, chic, edgy as well as pretty. 

What is your most challenging goal right now? - Getting good GCSE grades as well as getting into college so I can go to University.

What do you think about the person who tagged you? - I was't tagged.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? If I had to pick in the UK I would say Brighton, but abroad I would say America or Hawaii.

Favorite vacation spot? - America or Spain


Name the things you cannot live without? - Pets and Family/Friends.


How was your childhood? Well it's still happening, and it's good but very difficult at times as well as stressful.


What would you like to have in your hands right now? A puppy, I miss Charlie so much and our house/my life isn't the same without him.


What would you like to get rid of? The stress of school and the pressure of exams.


What are you most excited for? My exams to be over and to go to Italy and Florida.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Bora Bora, Thailand or America.


Which countries have you visited? Portugal, Spain, Turkey, America, The canary islands and some more places.

I tag everyone to do this, and have a lovely day!


No comments :

Post a Comment