Wednesday 15 July 2015

Florida Day 4 - Outlet Shopping & Universal

Hello everyone,

Today for florida day 4, we went to the Florida Premium Outlet Mall in the morning, we spent at least half of the day here the shops were really good actually. In the afternoon we done the Island Adventure apart of Universal.



Here is a sneak peak into my America haul, in the outlet shopping mall we went into a lot of shops, and basically I got a new Michael Kors watch. I brought a lot more at this mall, I went into Bath and Body works again...

I would highly recommends this shopping mall on International Drive, the shops range from designers such as Kate Spade, Michael Kors and many more, then you have some more shops such as Vans, Nike and many many more!



As I said we went to Universal Island Adventure, and I have to say the Seuss Landing was probably my favourite part of Island Adventure. The cat in the hat was a really good ride, it felt like my childhood dreams as I grew up watching and reading Dr Seuss books and movies.



We also went on some of the water rides such as Jurassic Park which was really good, to be honest we didn't get that wet. But that was a different story for the Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw falls, we got soaked! This was really good though but at every part of the ride I got soaked especially from my waist down!


That was that for today, I'll see you tomorrow for another day in Florida!


No comments :

Post a Comment