Wednesday 8 July 2015

Italy 2015 - Sorrento

Hello everyone,

Also as promised I have my Italy blog post for you today! If your wondering I went to Sorrento in Italy, but we also went to Amalfi, Capri and Pompeii for days out.

Flying to Naples -


Just checked in our bags, getting excited for Italy. We were flying with British Airways, to Naples we flew from Gatwick Airport as well.


The typical up in the air shot of the plane, I love this one I took because it's out of focus.


Touch down at Naples airport!


Time lapse we took of landing.


The view outside out hotel, after the longest journey from Naples airport!


The sea is so clear and beautiful.


The prettiest sunset I have ever seen.


Boat trip to Amalfi!


We climbed Vesuvius!


Breath taking views!


I am not going to lie and say it was easy, because it was very hard especially in the heat. But I have to say the views were beautiful and well worth it!


Pompeii


You couldn't quite put into your head what actually happened, but these pictures of the bodies was shocking, you couldn't put into words what these people must have been doing.


Capri


Of course beautiful Capri is known for all the designer shops, their were a lot! Prada was by far the best but they had brands such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Hermes, Valentino, Moschino and much more!




Waiting for the boat back to Sorrento!


Capri harbour was beautiful!


Coming home after a beautiful trip! I will definitely miss the views and hot weather Italy had to offer.

Have you been to Italy before?


No comments :

Post a Comment