Sunday 5 July 2015

Italy - High End Makeup Haul

Hello everyone,

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been busy relaxing and  getting things sorted for my holidays as well as prom. I am going to do a prom post featuring my dress and pictures, this should be up next week. For now I have a high end makeup haul for you from my holiday to Italy, some things I brought at duty free and the other things I brought in Capri.


These are some things I brought at duty free at Gatwick airport. I have always wanted to try some Mac Eyeshadows so I decided to get Vanilla (Velvet) and Omega (Matte). I also got two mac lipsticks because they are my favourite thing from Mac, I got Velvety Teddy (Matte) and Faux (Satin). These are beautiful products and I definitely want more eyeshadows because they are great quality!



Also at duty free I brought a Clinique chubby stick chubby stick cheek colour balm in 01 Amp'd up apple, I have wanted to try this for a long time now and they are really good so far. But I have always had my eye on the contour stick since it came out so I decided to buy it the colour is 01 Curvy contour. But to start off with the things I brought from Capri, they had a few makeup shops that we browsed in, and in one I brought the Clinique Chubby stick in 05 chunky cherry, these have been out for ages and I am probably the last one to try them, but this looks brilliant so far.


Also from Capri I brought a Chanel glossimer in the shade 204 rose tender this is from their new collection. I feel in love with this when I was getting my makeup done by Chanel for prom, it's a beautiful light pink with no shimmer. The lipstick I got is the Chanel rouge coco shine in the shDE 61 Bonheur, this is a lovely purple with sparkle. Then from YSL I brought the babydoll kiss and blush in the shade 3 Rose Libre, I have heard a lot about these both mixed reviews so I thought I would get one to see what I think about it. Then lastly from Chanel I brought the health glow sheer colour stick in the colour blush No 21, again I saw this the same time I found the lipgloss and fell in love instantly, this is a beautiful coral which I am very excited to try.

Also stayed tune for a Italy blog post as well as Prom and packing posts starting tomorrow!

Have you tried any of these? If so comment below with your thoughts!


No comments :

Post a Comment