Sunday 19 July 2015

Miami Day 2 - Relaxing

Hello everyone,

Today we decided to have a relaxing day, it as well deserved if I say so myself after a week in Orlando. We went out to get a few supplies from Walgreens and chilled for the rest of the day.



I thought that I would get a picture of one of the hotel signs, this was outside while we was going for a little adventure (I mean 10 minutes) around our hotel.



I always imagined Miami being beautiful with palm trees going down the side of the road, and it is exactly if not much better then I imaged it to be.



This was going across the bridge on our way to Walgreens, the tallest building here it part of our hotel. Also if your wondering the book I am reading currently is Wonder by R.J Palacio, I am nearly finished and it's a brilliant book!


I think we're having a day of exploring tomorrow.


No comments :

Post a Comment