Friday 18 September 2015

Eye Shadow Favourites

Hello everyone,

I have been getting into eye shadow much more lately and now it's part of my everyday makeup routine. I have found some gems lately which have made it easy to create a natural everyday look. Here are some of my favourite!




The Primer - 

A primer is so important when wearing eye shadow as you want the colours to stay vibrant all day, my favourite one is the Mac Painterly Paint pot  it neutralises your lids creating a fresh base, this is great with just a crease colour or layered with shades. 

The Eyeshadow Palette - 

I was watching some back to school videos a few weeks ago now, and Poppy was using this in her video it looked beautiful on her! This is the Revolution Ultra matte shadows, this is only £8 for 32 eye shadows. I decided to pick this beauty up and I am so glad I did, it's all matte neutral wearable colours, these are so quick and easy for everyday, look beautiful on their own or with a shimmery shadow as a base. 

The Cream Eyeshadow -

I have finally got on the ban wagon of the Maybelline colour tattoos! I brought the oh so famous shade on and on bronze, this is a lovely bronze gold which looks great on it's own all over the eye. This applies lovely with a brush as well as fingers, a lovely product from the drugstore and put it this way I want more! Another favourite of mine is the Mac paint pot in Let's Skate, my favourite for a easy wash of shimmer, which looks amazing on it's own of with a crease colour, it's so easy to use!

The brushes -

Starting with the paint pots I use my fingers for this as it apple more naturally and even, the Real Techniques Dome shadow brush applies this very well also. For the eyeshadow I use my Mac 234 to apply colour onto the lid as well as in the crease, this is a great quality brush and makes any eyeshadow look easy and flawless. I prefer to use the colour tattoo with a brush for a even colour, the Real Techniques duo-fibre eye brush applies very perfectly with the right amount of colour. As for eye shadow as a whole I love the Eco tools eye enhancing set, this has two double ended brushes which covers every eye brush need, they are great quality and makes eye shadow so easy and quick.


What are your eye shadow favourites?